Святой Фендюлий
Дата и время Рекламерам

В игре

месяц заснежнь.
время в Стармине- вечер
На севере Белории- день
На западе Белории- день
На юге Белории- день
Уважаемые! Если хотите прорекламить у нас свой форум, помните всего два несложных правила:
1. Реклама только взаимная, всё проверяем. На текущей стр реклама не должна повторяться.
2. Реклама только под ником - Рекламер, пароль - 1212
Предлагаю работу

~Игра продолжается. Для вступления в игру необходимо подать анкету и дождаться приема. После этого необходимо отписаться в данной теме ~

~Внимание всем игрокам!!!
Карта сайта

Ярмарка
Погода Новости
На улице лёгкий морозец, -10º...-15ºС. Дни почти по всей Белории стоят ясные, ночью температура опускается ниже на несколько градусов, на западе снегопад закончился и теперь сугробы кругом.Под Стармином пошел снег. Небо над Догевой очитстилось от туч, но солнца нет. В районе Витяга сильный ветер. В районе Куряк и Арлисса мороз -18º...-20ºС.

Обновлен
Шаблон анкеты
Обновлены
Правила игры
⇒ Хотите восстановиться в роли? Вам сюда. ⇐

Гостям Конкурсы и голосования
От гостей закрыта игровая зона, но вы можете писать во флуде! Не сидим просто так, регистрируемся, включаемся в игру. Игра действительно идёт и идёт интересно, по крайне мере так считают наши игроки.
Конкурсов пока нет
Партнеры: Каталог фэнтези сайтов Палантир Рейтинг Ролевых РесурсовВолшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Лучшие AD&D и RPG ресурсы Рунета

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

tryptomer139

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

Hello, i think that i saw you visited my website so i came to “return the favor”.I'm attempting to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

Great website you have here but I was curious about if you knew of any community forums that cover the same topics discussed in this article? I'd really like to be a part of community where I can get opinions from other experienced people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Cheers!

Hey very nice blog!

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done a formidable job and our entire community will be grateful to you.

Very descriptive post, I enjoyed that bit. Will there be a part 2?

Hi there would you mind letting me know which web host you're working with? I've loaded your blog in 3 different browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot quicker then most. Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a fair price? Many thanks, I appreciate it!

Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Heya are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html coding knowledge to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!

What's up to every body, it's my first pay a quick visit of this web site; this website carries awesome and really fine stuff in favor of visitors.

Very good website you have here but I was wanting to know if you knew of any discussion boards that cover the same topics talked about here? I'd really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other knowledgeable individuals that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Kudos!

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could find a captcha plugin for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно