Святой Фендюлий
Дата и время Рекламерам

В игре

месяц заснежнь.
время в Стармине- вечер
На севере Белории- день
На западе Белории- день
На юге Белории- день
Уважаемые! Если хотите прорекламить у нас свой форум, помните всего два несложных правила:
1. Реклама только взаимная, всё проверяем. На текущей стр реклама не должна повторяться.
2. Реклама только под ником - Рекламер, пароль - 1212
Предлагаю работу

~Игра продолжается. Для вступления в игру необходимо подать анкету и дождаться приема. После этого необходимо отписаться в данной теме ~

~Внимание всем игрокам!!!
Карта сайта

Ярмарка
Погода Новости
На улице лёгкий морозец, -10º...-15ºС. Дни почти по всей Белории стоят ясные, ночью температура опускается ниже на несколько градусов, на западе снегопад закончился и теперь сугробы кругом.Под Стармином пошел снег. Небо над Догевой очитстилось от туч, но солнца нет. В районе Витяга сильный ветер. В районе Куряк и Арлисса мороз -18º...-20ºС.

Обновлен
Шаблон анкеты
Обновлены
Правила игры
⇒ Хотите восстановиться в роли? Вам сюда. ⇐

Гостям Конкурсы и голосования
От гостей закрыта игровая зона, но вы можете писать во флуде! Не сидим просто так, регистрируемся, включаемся в игру. Игра действительно идёт и идёт интересно, по крайне мере так считают наши игроки.
Конкурсов пока нет
Партнеры: Каталог фэнтези сайтов Палантир Рейтинг Ролевых РесурсовВолшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Лучшие AD&D и RPG ресурсы Рунета

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Aprinol

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

I am truly happy to read this website posts which includes tons of useful information, thanks for providing these statistics.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here by a different page and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to looking into your web page yet again.

Hmm it appears like your blog ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything. Do you have any tips and hints for beginner blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why throw away your intelligence on just posting videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or blog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i'm satisfied to express that I have a very good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I so much unquestionably will make sure to don?t fail to remember this web site and provides it a look on a constant basis.

I'm very happy to uncover this page. I need to to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely loved every bit of it and i also have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff in your site.

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my difficulty. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Helpful information. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally, and I'm surprised why this coincidence didn't happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

Aw, this was a really nice post. Taking the time and actual effort to generate a top notch article… but what can I say… I hesitate a lot and never manage to get nearly anything done.

Good day very cool site!! Man .. Excellent .. Superb .. I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds additionally? I am satisfied to seek out numerous helpful info right here in the submit, we want develop extra techniques on this regard, thank you for sharing. . . . . .

Excellent goods from you, man. I've take into accout your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely wonderful. I actually like what you've received right here, certainly like what you're stating and the way by which you are saying it. You're making it entertaining and you still take care of to stay it wise. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is really a wonderful site.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно