Святой Фендюлий
Дата и время Рекламерам

В игре

месяц заснежнь.
время в Стармине- вечер
На севере Белории- день
На западе Белории- день
На юге Белории- день
Уважаемые! Если хотите прорекламить у нас свой форум, помните всего два несложных правила:
1. Реклама только взаимная, всё проверяем. На текущей стр реклама не должна повторяться.
2. Реклама только под ником - Рекламер, пароль - 1212
Предлагаю работу

~Игра продолжается. Для вступления в игру необходимо подать анкету и дождаться приема. После этого необходимо отписаться в данной теме ~

~Внимание всем игрокам!!!
Карта сайта

Ярмарка
Погода Новости
На улице лёгкий морозец, -10º...-15ºС. Дни почти по всей Белории стоят ясные, ночью температура опускается ниже на несколько градусов, на западе снегопад закончился и теперь сугробы кругом.Под Стармином пошел снег. Небо над Догевой очитстилось от туч, но солнца нет. В районе Витяга сильный ветер. В районе Куряк и Арлисса мороз -18º...-20ºС.

Обновлен
Шаблон анкеты
Обновлены
Правила игры
⇒ Хотите восстановиться в роли? Вам сюда. ⇐

Гостям Конкурсы и голосования
От гостей закрыта игровая зона, но вы можете писать во флуде! Не сидим просто так, регистрируемся, включаемся в игру. Игра действительно идёт и идёт интересно, по крайне мере так считают наши игроки.
Конкурсов пока нет
Партнеры: Каталог фэнтези сайтов Палантир Рейтинг Ролевых РесурсовВолшебный рейтинг игровых сайтов Лучшие AD&D и RPG ресурсы Рунета

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Portal

Сообщений 1 страница 11 из 11

If you wish for to get much from this article then you have to apply such methods to your won webpage.

Hello my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, nice written and come with approximately all significant infos. I would like to look extra posts like this .

My partner and I absolutely love your blog and find many of your post's to be exactly I'm looking for. can you offer guest writers to write content to suit your needs? I wouldn't mind composing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write with regards to here. Again, awesome web site!

Hi it's me, I am also visiting this site daily, this website is truly good and the viewers are genuinely sharing good thoughts.

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your site is excellent, let alone the content!

Today, I went to the beachfront with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is completely off topic but I had to tell someone!

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!

Greetings! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous job!

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to check out your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, fantastic site!

First of all I would like to say terrific blog! I had a quick question in which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I have had difficulty clearing my mind in getting my ideas out there. I truly do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are usually wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Thank you!

Hey! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно